- What are the move in/move out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- What does the Conservation Fee cover?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/ How do I pay rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchen?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- What do I need to bring to my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft, or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Move-in Date: August 15th
Move-out: July 31st (by noon)
For immediate move-in options, please contact the leasing office for availability.
Campus Crossings on Highland offers fully furnished apartments. Please contact a Team Member or see below for more information.
High-speed Internet, water, sewer, pest control, trash service and on-site maintenance are included. Residents are responsible for their own electricity, which is billed by our third party billing company, Conservice.
The Conservation Fee is a recurring monthly charge that helps the property address energy efficiency improvements and conservation efforts and also includes battery replacement for specific systems in apartment units, LED lightbulbs for apartments and scheduled AC filter replacements.
Yes! Dogs and cats are very welcome here! There are modest pet fees as well as dog breed and weight restrictions which are outlined in the Pet Addendum for the property.
Campus Crossings on Highland is just blocks away from LSU’s campus. We are also on the LSU and CATS bus routes.
Yes, Campus Crossings on Highland has ample gated parking for residents, and plenty of guest parking too!
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace
period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and
subject to a fine.
For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, or Echeck. We do not accept cash, physical checks or money orders.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Sometimes this happens. Great people sometimes can’t live together for whatever reason. We’ve got you covered. Residents are able to transfer, dependent on availability (a transfer fee may apply).
Non-emergency service requests (choose
whichever option works best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. (Click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account.) Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Campus Crossings Highland team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Back To Questions
In the kitchen, we provide an oven with stove top, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a garbage disposal, and bar stools at the kitchen bar. In the laundry room, we provide a full size washer and dryer. In the living room, we provide a sofa, an arm chair, a coffee table, an end table, and an entertainment center. In the bedrooms, we provide a bed & mattress, a dresser, a desk, and a desk chair.
Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the
US Postal Service to your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will
receive a mailbox key. When you move-out, if you want to have your
mail forwarded, you will need to complete a Change of Address Form
with the local US Post Office (the community office often has these
Packages - Packages will be delivered to the Amazon Hub and can be retrieved 24/7 with your unique pickup code. If the lockers are full or if any oversized packages are delivered, they will be available for pickup in the office during business hours with proper ID.
Back To Questions
You should contact your roommates prior to moving-in to coordinate the common area furnishings and items such as; televisions, sound systems, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups, pots & pans, etc. For your own bedroom and personal space, you will need to bring your bath and personal products; as well as a shower curtain & hooks, bath mats, towels, linens, pillows, and whatever else will help create your home away from home.
IS THERE INSURANCE COVERAGE IN THE EVENT OF FIRE, THREFT, OR NATURAL CAUSES? DOES MY LEASE PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR MY BELONGINGS?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.